What You Think About Comes About
& You CAN Control What You Think About
Thought Management! On this website are some of the best of the best, most practical ideas, tools, and tips we’ve discovered on consciously managing thoughts. Also see categories, index, the menu above, and the search box on the right hand side to access more details.
The only thing we can truly control, and then only if we choose to do so, is our conscious thoughts. Luckily this is enough. The fact we can choose which thoughts to focus our attention on gives us the ability to become the master of our destiny. Let our thoughts drift, the #1 sin of 80% of us, and we become their slave.
Interesting Ideas To Consider
First Things First, One Thing at a Time (+ PMA + a Little More) top
Peter Drucker’s famous slogan from The Effective Executive really works. See the details of first things first and start using them.
Your Mind, Your Best Friend top
What better, more valuable friend could you have than your own mind. The Rider-Elephant-Path is also good analogy for the conscious rational mind, unconscious emotional mind, and environment.
Thought Tree top
Little thought-seeds, carefully chosen and nurtured, eventually grow into the beliefs, feelings, actions, habits, character that lead to the fruits of our destiny.
What you think about is what comes about. We can choose which thoughts we pay attention to and which thoughts we release.
- GIGO – Good In Good Out. Make certain your mental and physical environment is good; it unconsciously affects everything you do. Keep aggressively improving your attitude with things like affirmations.
- Control the Controllables – Put 100% of your attention on what you can control and let go of the rest. Do what actually moves the dial; not irrelevant activities that just waste energy.
- Half Full Glass – Focus on the good parts.
- Gratitude – Always noticing what you like and are grateful for will change your outlook on life.
Positive Mental Attitude (PMA) top
This is one of the biggest secrets of having a good life. Start controlling the toughest negatives by eliminating negative cravings and obsessions.
Do Just A Little More top
Consistently doing a little more makes a big difference. Look for the slight edge since baby steps definitely work over time. Go the second mile like the Bible says.
Be Here Now top
The here and now is the only thing that truly exists. Meditation is a good way to develop this skill.
- Who Am I – I am conscious therefore I am. And, my ability to choose my conscious thoughts determines who I become.
Enjoy Life! top
Make It a fun game. Become successful and happy.