Positive Mental Attitude
PMA – One of the biggest secrets of a successful life
- How to Handle Down Days: Several ways to improve your attitude.
- Happiness Is A Choice – Just Decide
- What To Do When You Have a Bad Attitude: Immediate, short term and long terms things to do.
- Use The Day – Use your environment to better yourself. Don’t be used by it.
- Stop – Smile – Be Here Now: A practical exercise for quickly improving your immediate attitude.
- More links on Attitude and being Happy.
Attitude is defined as “A settled way of thinking or feeling, typically reflected in a person’s behavior.” For most people their attitude is something habitual and unconscious.
The good news is that if you work to consciously notice your thoughts, feelings and actions then you will be able to start changing them. So start carefully observing, like a scientist, what’s going on in your head and body and when you begin to go off course try some of the links mentioned above.
What are the crucial ingredients behind a successful life: PMA and Persistence.
- “Motivation is like a fire: unless you continue to add fuel, it will go out.”1 And PMA is the fuel.
- “You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by trying. Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep on trying with PMA.”1 Intelligent persistence is the oxygen which combines with the fuel of PMA to make the fire burn.
Related References & Links top
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill and Clement Stone. A classic!