Your Thoughts Control Your Destiny
So, what is my true destiny?
Thought-Management.com is all about how small seeds of thought eventually grow into your destiny (see thought tree). Here are some possible destinies to start thinking about. Why … because what you think about comes about in magical ways.
- Happy – The ultimate destination? See this breakdown of some key aspects of happiness.
- Healthy – This destiny may not be completely under our conscious control. However, it’s still a good one to focus on since health and energy enhance our ability to reach and enjoy other destinations.
- Successful – Success and accomplishment are the dream of many.
- Wealthy – Abundance provides the freedom and tools to accomplish other goals.
- Wise – Without wisdom or guidance we are doomed to make mistakes.
- Loved – Cared for, respected by yourself and others.
- Actualized – Making the most of yourself is one of the biggest, most important challenges in life.
- Peace – Without peace within we always feel unsatisfied.
- Joy – Joie de vivre, an exuberant cheerful enjoyment of life is a worthy destination.
- Health – Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual health.
- Harmony – In harmony with God and man.
- Learn – Humans are innately curious.
- Grow – We always want more of the good stuff. By our nature we are goal oriented and want to grow.
These roughly defined “destinations” are a good place to start as you define your own unique destiny. Create more and more detailed mental equivalents as you think through your particular mission, purpose and destiny in life.